Who is Litmus?
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
We are looking for a seasoned sales professional with a background selling SaaS based solutions into large accounts to join our growing team as we move deeper into the enterprise market. In this role, you will benefit from our already large enterprise install base and our extensive marketing efforts with quality inbound leads. You and your internal business partners (i.e., sales development reps, demand generation teams, account managers and customer success) will create strategic territory and account plans to identify opportunities, research prospective customers for expansion opportunities, and create outreach strategies to hit your quarterly and annual goals. You will work directly with prospects and customers to become a trusted advisor through extensive knowledge of our industry, our solutions, and the unique value Litmus brings to each customer. Selling into some of our largest enterprise customers and prospects, which include 60% of the Fortune 100, this role is an amazing opportunity for an experienced enterprise sales professional looking to join a high growth software company with untapped potential.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Exceed quarterly/annual pipeline and revenue objectives
- Leverage a consistent sales process to build pipeline, qualify deals in and out quickly, identify key stakeholders in the decision process, and build trusted advisor relationships with key decision makers
- Connect our customers’ business needs and financial goals with Litmus core product and services
- Create strategies to expand our current install base, many of whom are Fortune 500 companies.
- Develop and negotiate enterprise level proposals and contracts
- Accurately enter, update, and maintain daily activity, forecast and opportunity information in salesforce.com
- Become the subject matter expert on the marketplace, competitive landscape and what sets Litmus apart from anyone else in the space. Acquire and maintain a working knowledge of the Litmus solution
- Travel as needed- at least 10%
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of corporate/enterprise software selling experience; SaaS experience preferred
- Proven track record of exceeding sales quotas
- Competitive and a leader
- Customer focused
- Experience selling into agencies and/or marketing departments of major brands, retailers and technology companies with a strong working knowledge of the email workflow process is preferred.
- Strong business acumen and can articulate ROI
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Follow a disciplined sales process
- Effective time management, deal management, and problem solving skills
- BA/BS preferred
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote friendly culture. We're looking for team members that could primarily work from our beautifully designed and well-equipped Cambridge, MA headquarters. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you'll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
Litmus is the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team. Come find your tribe with us!