Who is Litmus?
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
We are looking for an ambitious People Operations Specialist to help us deliver incredible employee and candidate experiences as we continue to grow our organization. Reporting to the People Operations Manager, the People Operations Specialist is critical to our success and is responsible for making our HR and Hiring processes as efficient as possible.
What would I do at Litmus?
People Operations Support
- Partner with People Ops Manager and IT to assist with successful on-boarding of new hires.
- Handle inbound employee inquiries, process necessary transactions in our HRIS (BambooHR) and escalate issues.
- Manage HRIS to maintain accurate and compliant employee records.
- Provide administrative support in areas such as benefits administration, leaves of absence and verification of employment requests.
- Ensure People Wiki pages are up to date and help create content as needed.
- Provide support on HR initiatives such as our New Hire Buddy Program and our Employee Referral Program.
- Create presentations and materials to market and present People Operations initiatives and programs in the areas of learning and development, benefits, culture.
Talent Acquisition Support
- Perform all aspects of interview scheduling.
- Support and drive continued improvement of our processes through our HRIS and ATS.
- Own candidate data and pull weekly reports outlining recruitment activity.
- Manage job postings in our ATS and relevant job boards.
- Assist in coordination of onsite interviews (greeting candidates, giving office tours etc.).
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- Experience working as a member of a people operations or human resources team in a corporate environment.
- Experience working with systems and tools, including HRIS and ATSs to create top notch processes. Experience with BambooHR and JazzHR a plus.
- Exemplary communication skills -- verbal, written, presentation.
- Detail oriented and ability to work with a sense of urgency.
- Experience working with data, creating reports and sharing the data with internal team members.
- Ability to work successfully with many different personality types throughout the organization.
- Ability to handle all situations sensitively and in confidence.
- Eagerness to collaborate and learn.
- Flexibility and comfortable managing multiple projects.
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote friendly culture. We're looking for team members that could primarily work from our beautifully designed and well-equipped Cambridge, MA headquarters. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you'll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.