Who is Litmus?
At Litmus we build best-in-class tools and applications to empower marketers, designers, and agencies to achieve high levels of personalization, engagement, and ROI with every email they send. Over 250,000 major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to help them confidently deliver a superior subscriber experience, including 9 of the top 10 eCommerce brands, 8 of the top 10 retailers, 7 of the top 10 tech companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
We also have partnerships with more than 250 industry-leading email service providers and agencies, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Experian, IBM Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, and Return Path.
As our environment grows, we're looking for a versatile Security Engineer to be the point person maintaining the security of our environment. At Litmus, everyone bears responsibility for security. The Senior Security Engineer will build on that collaboration and will prioritize and drive security objectives. This is a broad role, and will require competency with a range of security disciplines including application, infrastructure and corporate information security.
- experience with network penetration testing and intrusion detection
- an aptitude for discovering complex security issues
- knowledge of common security problems
- knowledge of best-practice approaches to attack mitigation
- experience with managing information security for multiple platforms from desktop to production use
- an interest in being deeply involved at securing all levels of an environment
- a solid understanding of how to balance security and usability
- some familiarity with programming languages
- enjoy taking things apart to see how they work
- be skilled at analyzing components of an infrastructure
- have a solid grasp of networking and encryption
- have a natural eye for bugs and security weaknesses
- reject the idea of security as an obstacle and enjoy working with other teams
- be responsible for corporate security policies
- be responsible for overseeing security audits, reviews and penetration testing
- investigate security incidents
- work with operations teams to build and deploy tools to test, monitor and enforce security policy
- work in cooperation with engineering and operations to secure our corporate and production environments
- champion security objectives and priorities across the organization
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable growth company, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats, public holidays, and a week-long holiday break in December.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.