Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
In this role, you will manage every aspect of our content initiatives across multiple platforms to drive sales, engagement, retention, lead generation, and pipeline.
This position collaborates closely with the demand gen, product marketing, email and sales org to help meet the business goals while providing value across the board.
In this role you will:
- Map the content strategy that supports all marketing and sales initiatives across all channels, evolving and optimizing the strategy month to month
- Develop, maintain, resource and execute on the content needs within our integrated marketing framework. These include but are not limited to whitepapers, reports, webinars, blog posts, infographics, display ads, videos, and of course, email.
- Establish and manage workflow for content creation and execution
- Manage a team of internal staff and external freelance resources to ensure that all work is executed on schedule
- Work with key stakeholders in retention, customer marketing and demand gen to understand and optimize content strategy according to the overall customer lifecycle
- Provide detailed reports and analysis on what’s working and optimization strategies
- Constantly iterate and optimize for increased traffic, conversions, lead gen and pipeline development
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for someone passionate about content marketing who loves collaboration and a fast-paced, high-growth work environment. You are an expert in all things related to content marketing, channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation, analytics and overall measurement.
- Experience leading content strategy at a B2B/SaaS company
- Experience working with a Demand Gen org and developing content programming to meet those goals
- Expertise in SEO best practices and optimization strategies
- Experience managing and optimizing website pages for conversion
- Passion for writing and editing
- Strong communication, negotiation and leadership skills
- A love of email marketing
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. This role can be based out of our office in San Mateo, CA, Cambridge, MA or fully remote. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.