Who is Litmus?
As a leader in email creation, testing, and analytics for more than a decade, Litmus has built a loyal following among email professionals worldwide. Our SaaS platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to achieve high levels of email personalization, engagement, and ROI. Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to help them confidently deliver a superior email experience, including 9 of the top 10 eCommerce brands, 8 of the top 10 retailers, 7 of the top 10 tech companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
As the Director of Online Growth at Litmus you will lead strategy for identifying and executing growth opportunities to accelerate our Online/self-serve business and increase customer LTV. You will leverage your past expertise and success across Growth Marketing and SaaS to own and drive conversion of prospects on our website. A/B testing, LTV optimization, funnel management, segmentation, personalized marketing and analytics, are all things that excite you and will be a big part of your success in the role.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Lead new customer growth of the Online business to beat global targets, including New Subscriber MRR and account growth.
- Leverage the Litmus framework for rapid test experiments, learning and optimization to accelerate the Online business and customer LTV.
- Own tracking and reporting for key business and growth metrics including Online MRR, account growth, trial sign ups, activation rate, and plan mix among others.
- Lead a matrix team across Growth, Development, Product and Design to create, prioritize and execute Growth initiatives and optimize the site and landing page experiences.
- Make data-informed decisions through analysis, hypotheses formulation and A/B testing to activate customers.
- Collaborate with Corporate Marketing to optimize and improve customer acquisition and new user experiences on site.
- Partner on funnel strategies with the Retention Marketing team who will take your newly converted users and drive upsell and retention.
- Work across business lines with the Enterprise Demand Gen and Sales teams to identify Online prospects for our Enterprise business.
- Deeply understand Litmus’ customers, what makes them purchase, and how to continually bring in-app value.
What are we looking for?
- Proven excellence driving an online business with a focus on account/customer growth and consistent revenue achievement.
- Deep experience building Growth programs, teams and businesses with a SaaS company. Strong knowledge of SaaS metrics, funnel optimization and monetization.
- Ability to specify technical requirements and lead product innovation through development/engineering teams.
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills. Familiarity with SQL.
- Experience collaborating with a globally distributed team - this role is open to remote candidates or can be co-located in our San Mateo, CA or Cambridge, MA offices.
- Effective communication: you know how to win buy-in from functional and executive stakeholders.
- Collaborative and team spirited; respectful of and values others' contributions. You’ll embrace the Litmus culture, its business, and reputation.
- Expert at project management and prioritization; able to manage multiple projects at varying stages.
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a successful and profitable growth company, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats, public holidays, and a holiday break in December.
- Remote friendly culture. You'll benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 600,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.