Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
This highly visible and impactful role will work closely with the company's executives and senior business unit leaders to shape the long-term strategy of Litmus. Projects will vary in breadth and depth, involving the initiation, development, and planning of significant business initiatives and actionable execution plans as well as the alignment of these to the overall corporate strategy of the firm. You will work with a wide variety of cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and directly influence the future of Litmus.
Key Responsibilities / Goals
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, generate ideas, and develop business cases for profitable growth.
- Manage a portfolio of strategic imperatives, some of which may require months of work to bring to a close.
- Structure business problems into meaningful analyses and insights.
- Perform analysis to inform strategic decision-making, such as customer segmentation, product usage patterns, funnel visibility, sales compensation design, and unit economics.
- Gather market intelligence and develop insights about key industry trends and inform the organization of their strategic implications.
- Structure and scale models to support go-to-market and business planning.
- Creatively seek out and combine varied data sources to deliver recommendations.
- Craft and deliver high quality presentations to senior executives.
What are we looking for?
- 4+ years of work experience; 2+ years in top-tier management consulting, investment banking, or private equity / venture capital is a plus.
- Experience in cross-functional team management.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to structure frameworks and initiate an action plan.
- Proven ability for strategic thinking and pro-active problem solving.
- Appetite to learn and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Passion for learning about SaaS and online business models.
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence tools (e.g., Periscope, Tableau) and other modern business applications (Salesforce, Pardot, Zuora).
- Ability to take proper care of sensitive corporate information.
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote friendly culture. We're looking for team members that could primarily work from our beautifully designed and well-equipped office on 2nd Ave in San Mateo, CA. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you'll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.