Who is Litmus?
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
As a key member of the Technical Operations team, the IT Administrator will administer the information technology that supports the business. Based in Cambridge, this role will involve the hands-on support of the team based in our headquarters as well as the remote support of our employees across the globe.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Provide IT support to all members of the Litmus team
- Support our small office wired and wireless networks
- Support in-house media systems (Zoom Rooms, Projectors, TVs, etc.)
- Support our VoIP phone system
- Handle the account lifecycle (create/update/delete) for all IT services
- Handle onboarding of new employees to IT systems
This could be a great role for you if you:
- Love being the “go-to” person for all things tech
- Have technical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Possess a sense of empathy for the people who use the services you support
- Have at least a basic working knowledge of networking
- Are familiar with SSO technologies like Okta, Jumpcloud or OneLogin
- Are familiar with the use of common SaaS providers Google Apps, Dropbox or Office 365
- Experience with SaaS VoIP providers is a plus but not required (offerings like Fuze or Dialpad)
- Have experience with a range of hardware, both Apple and PC. Experience with automation tools for managing and deploying these platforms is a plus, but not required
- Possess an aura that inspires fear in misbehaving technology. Your family and friends probably resent you because their flaky technology always just magically works when you try to replicate their problems
- Are an excellent communicator and comfortable working with team members at all levels
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
Litmus is the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team. Come find your tribe with us!