Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Operations Administrator that is familiar with business process, performance measurement, and change management. A successful person in this role loves data, research, problem solving, process improvement and building pipelines. You will assist the sales, marketing and management teams with tools, reports, and your analysis to enable them to manage the business. Partnering with Marketing Operations, you will own the majority of how our Salesforce.com instance is configured, how data gets in, and what data comes out.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Setup and training for all users, system configuration, reporting, documentation of best practices and maintenance of data
- Standard administrative tasks include adding/customizing fields, modifying workflows, setting up dashboards, and building automated reports
- Provide data driven analysis, reports, and dashboards to aid in pipeline, forecasting, and KPI management to support decision making
- Connect and audit external data sources ensuring what is reflected in our database is the source of truth
- Manage, onboard, and partner with Sales Enablement to train users on a variety of sales tools including Salesforce.com, Groove, DataFox, ZoomInfo, and Periscope Data
- Expand current use of Salesforce.com by collaborating with cross-functional teams, outlining requirements, action plans and timelines.
- Create and deliver ad hoc reporting as required across different stakeholders within the organization
What are we looking for?
- You have 2-5 years in a Salesforce.com administrator role, preferably in a B2B SaaS company where you were responsible for managing an organization of 80+ end users across multiple departments
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritizing based on moving deadlines
- You are a critical thinker, active listener, and have the ability to see the big picture when approached with requests
- You feel comfortable with change and are open to new projects given the high growth nature of business
- You don’t like to be micromanaged and are self-motivated. We hire smart, driven, and motivated people who can do their job with limited guidance
- You are a results-driven professional with self-confidence, perseverance, a strong sense of urgency
- You work well with others and have a strong emotional IQ. You know how to influence people who do not work for you, and know when to push and not push
- You have superb verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- You have experience with Google Apps, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- You are familiar with Apex Triggers and Classes, AppExchange, and Sandbox environments
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays
- Remote friendly culture. We're looking for team members that could primarily work from our beautifully designed and well-equipped office on 2nd Ave in San Mateo, CA or in Central Square in Cambridge, MA. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you'll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.