Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Setup for all users, system configuration, reporting, documentation of best practices and maintenance of data
- Assists the Sales team and other internal customers on issues with Salesforce and integrated products
- Standard administrative tasks include adding/customizing fields, creating and modifying workflows, creating and editing dashboards, and building and automating reports
- Connect and audit external data sources ensuring what is reflected in our database is the source of truth
- Partner with Sales Enablement to train users on a variety of sales tools including Salesforce.com, Groove, DataFox, ZoomInfo, Truly, and Periscope Data
- Create and deliver ad hoc reporting as required across different stakeholders within the organization
What are we looking for?
- You have 2-5 years in a Salesforce.com administrator role, preferably in a B2B SaaS company where you managed an organization of 50+ end users across multiple departments
- You have extensive experience using dataloaders to import and export data
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects, prioritizing based on moving deadlines
- You are a critical thinker, active listener, and have the ability to see the big picture when approached with requests
- You feel comfortable with change & open to new projects given the high growth nature of business
- You don’t like to be micromanaged and are self-motivated. We hire smart, driven, and motivated people who can do their job with limited guidance.
- You are a results-driven professional with self-confidence, perseverance, a strong sense of urgency
- You work well with others and have a strong emotional IQ. You know how to influence people who do not work for you, and know when to push and not push
- You have superb verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills
- You have experience with Google Apps, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word
- You are familiar with AppExchange, and Sandbox environments
- Experience with Salesforce Flows a plus
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.