Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
Marketing Operations Manager will be stepping into a newly created position at Litmus. This is a unique opportunity to bring your experience and best practices to establish and lead in a role that will have an immediate impact of the growth of the business. You will bring operational and analytic rigor to the team along with expertise with marketing automation systems to help ensure technology platforms (Salesforce, Pardot, etc) are efficiently linked, marketing campaigns are maximized and enterprise leads are tracked and delivered. Over time, you will drive innovation and insights to improve marketing programs ROI and impact.
- Manage day to day processes between Salesforce, Pardot and other critical systems, and ensure they work together to produce accurate data.
- Drive improvements and innovation in relation to enterprise lead, pipeline management and metrics with Director of Enterprise Demand Generation
- Own and optimize the marketing database and ensure data is clean, complete, and organized to enable clear segmentation
- Drive transparent and strong Marketing and Sales alignment with clear processes, reports and dashboards. Own Salesforce Campaign tracking and drive closed-loop reporting.
- Provide the team with actionable insights on where to invest in programs and campaigns
- Evaluate and implement additional systems and tools to help optimize Demand Gen
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years in B2B marketing and demand gen in a SaaS environment with experience in Salesforce platform and automation systems like Pardot.
- Experience creating SFDC campaigns, reports, dashboards and custom lead views.
- Proven experience managing marketing technology systems
- Strong team player, strong collaboration skills
- Knowledge of SEM, social media, and digital marketing
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote friendly culture. We're looking for team members that could primarily work from our beautifully designed and well-equipped office on 2nd Ave in San Mateo, CA. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you'll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.