Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
As a key member of the Technical Operations team, the IT Administrator will administer the information technology that supports the business. Based in Cambridge, this role will involve the hands-on support of the team based in our headquarters as well as the remote support of our employees across the globe.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Provide high-level IT support to all members of the Litmus team and oversee helpdesk staff augmentation services
- Manage our small office wired and wireless networks
- Manage and support in-house media systems (projectors, TVs, etc.)
- Manage and support our outsourced VoIP phone system
- Handle the account lifecycle (create/update/delete) for all IT services (Directory Service, Email, Dropbox, etc)
- Handle hardware procurement, repair depot logistics and asset tracking
- Handle licensing acquisition, tracking and management
- Work closely with information security to certify our internal compliance with policy
- Oversee IT budget
This could be a great role for you if you:
- Love being the “go-to” person for all things tech
- Have technical aptitude and problem solving skills
- Possess a sense of empathy for the people who use the services you support
- Have a working knowledge of networking, including physical and virtual switching and firewalls
- Are familiar with SSO technologies
- Have experience with a range of hardware, both Apple and PC. Experience with automation tools for managing and deploying these platforms is a plus, but not required
- Possess an aura that inspires fear in misbehaving technology. Your family and friends probably resent you because their flaky technology always just magically works when you try to replicate their problems
- Are an excellent communicator and comfortable working with team members at all levels
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable growth company, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays and a holiday week break in December
- Remote friendly culture. This role is based in our Cambridge office, however, feel free to work from home once or twice a week
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.