As a leader in email creation, testing, and analytics for more than a decade, Litmus has built a loyal following among email professionals worldwide. Our SaaS platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to achieve high levels of email personalization, engagement, and ROI. Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to help them confidently deliver a superior email experience, including 9 of the top 10 eCommerce brands, 8 of the top 10 retailers, 7 of the top 10 tech companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
We are looking for an ambitious coordinator to help us deliver an incredible candidate experience as we continue to grow our organization. Equally important to the candidate experience is the experience of our internal hiring partners. Our role in Talent Acquisition is critical to their success and we strive to make the hiring process as efficient as possible. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will own the administrative components of the Talent Acquisition function and will also provide support to the People Operations team.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Perform all aspects of interview scheduling. We hire team members from all over the world, both in office as well as remote. You will be responsible for coordinating a high volume of phone interviews, video interviews and onsite interviews including travel coordination.
- Manage the applicant tracking system, keeping our candidate data organized and up to date.
- Pull weekly reports outlining recruitment activity.
- Manage job postings in our applicant tracking system and relevant job boards.
- Assist in coordination of onsite interviews (greeting candidates, giving office tours etc.).
- Provide support for aspects of People Ops to include onboarding, office and facilities support, special events and other projects in collaboration with the VP of People Operations.
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- You are detail oriented and work with a sense of urgency.
- You are a people person and pride yourself on your ability to work successfully with many different personality types.
- You understand that Talent Acquisition is often the first experience a candidate has with the company. You communicate and operate in a manner that is reflective of the incredible Litmus team!
- You are eager to collaborate and learn.
- You are tech savvy and can easily learn new systems.
- You’re flexible and comfortable with managing multiple open requisitions and a high number of candidates.
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote friendly culture. We're looking for team members that could primarily work from our beautifully designed and well-equipped Cambridge, MA headquarters. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you'll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.