Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies. Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
The Growth Marketing Analyst is focused on driving insights within Litmus’ new user and existing customer funnel performance. Your data-based insights will inform the team on how to grow the business, while constantly improving ways to generate new and better insights into business performance. You consistently propose data-informed ideas that drive growth throughout all functions in the organization.
This role can be based in either of our offices in San Mateo, CA or Boston, MA.
- Drive and implement tactics that guarantee world-class insights and reporting.
- Analyze all aspects of the conversion funnel and identify the largest areas for improvement.
- Implement 3rd party tools that will enhance our ability to understand our visitors and users to inform the user flow and drive experiment decisions.
- Develop a deep understanding (both quantitative and qualitative) of our online funnel and usage behavior.
- Keep the team focused on Growth: Providing visibility of growth KPIs (e.g. CPA, LTV, conversion rate) across different teams.
What are we looking for?
- 3 - 5 years of experience in conversion rate optimization, personalization, and analytics in an online subscription business
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop recommendations
- Strong technical, analytical, and product background
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Creativity and a relentless drive to test new ideas
- A growth mindset: Open, curious, determined, quick to try new things
- Strong written and spoken communication skills that can be tailored to the (technical) stakeholder
- Never settle for the status quo: You’re always looking to improve things.
- Strong ideas with a focus on data-informed results.
- Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment while adhering to strict deadlines.
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats, public holidays, and a holiday break in December.
- Remote friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you chose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.