Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
In this role, you will manage our marketing website (through WordPress), ensuring a quality experience for all visitors across all segments, and high performance across all conversion metrics.
This position reports to our Director of Content Marketing.
In this role you will:
- Manage overall website: publishing new content, maintaining design continuity, developing new templates, measuring and optimizing overall performance.
- Oversee Wordpress instance, performance, and integrations with other marketing technologies.
- Oversee and activate A/B testing for landing pages
- Work with key stakeholders and Director of Content Marketing to manage overall publishing calendar aligned with Integrated Marketing Plan.
- Provide detailed reports and analysis on what’s working and optimization strategies
- Constantly iterate and optimize for increased traffic, conversions, lead gen and pipeline development
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for someone passionate about content marketing who loves collaboration and a fast-paced, high-growth work environment. You are an expert in all things related to content marketing, channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation, analytics and overall measurement.
- Experience in marketing and website design
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics and A/B testing software
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS, responsive design, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Ability to write website copy and strong knowledge of SEO best practices
- Experience managing and optimizing website pages for conversion
- Passion for website design
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A love of email marketing
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.