Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
The Litmus email creative platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
As a Senior Designer, you’ll build new features and products which lead to customer success and delight. You will rely on a deep understanding of visual design and user experience to take new ideas from concept (research, sketches, wireframes, user testing) all the way to execution (mockups, prototype markup).
Who is the ideal candidate?
You understand the importance of user experience and visual design, but can also effectively communicate it. You get excited solving design challenges with the team, and then continuing to improve and iterate them.
You'll be responsible for:
- Designing user interfaces for our web-based products from initial sketches and whiteboard concepts through to the final product
- Strong communication skills and ability to backup design decisions
- Work closely with product managers to oversee the implementation of your designs
- Coordinate user testing of our product and your own prototypes
- Continually jump in to help with user experience decisions throughout the product
- To care deeply about aesthetics and usability
- A solid understanding of layout, typography, color and other design principles
- Proficiency in Sketch, HTML, CSS or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Print, Ebook and infographic work experience preferred
- 5+ years of product and marketing design with a strong portfolio to back it up
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, 28 days paid vacation (yes, on top of public holidays!)
- The technology - it's always the latest stuff and very diverse.
- The best tools money can buy. Every developer has an SSD, dual Apple 27" LED monitors, an Aeron chair and whatever else you need to be awesome.
- If you're remote, we'll fly you out to Boston for team meetups, retreats and conferences, and you can stay nearby in our wonderfully furnished company apartment.