Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Serve as a confident subject matter expert as it relates to the Litmus solution and the email industry in general
- On-board and train new clients on the Litmus solution according to their needs and objectives - either one/one with customer or through a webinar format
- Partner with our customers to help them achieve their broader marketing and email goals
- Identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with the account team to build a risk mitigation plan or escalate as needed
- Work alongside the account team and provide trainings or education sessions for their customers as needed
- Help customers adopt new features as they get released
- Quickly identify accounts where usage is low, understand why and take action to increase adoption
- Assist with the creation of training related documentation.
- Be the voice of the customer to provide customer feedback to Litmus internal teams like Product, Marketing and Engineering
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- BS/BA required
- You have 2-5 years in Customer Success or Client Onboarding role in a B2B SaaS company
- You have a strong working knowledge of the email creative process and where Litmus fits into the marketing technology stack
- You have impeccable customer skills and a strong sense of empathy and integrity
- You can demonstrate your ability to think out of the box and get creative as it relates to what a delivery organization looks like at a company like Slack and the technology it delivers.
- You have a proven track record of resolving issues and risks in a cross functional and collaborative way.
- You don’t like to be micro-managed and are self-motivated. We hire smart, driven, and motivated people who can do their job with limited guidance. We work well as a team and communicate often but are moving too fast to micro-manage you
- You have demonstrated a track record of success, professionally and personally. You are competitive and are a leader. Having set and met or exceeded goals is required
- You must be customer focused and highly responsive
- Previous Litmus experience is a plus!
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.