Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
In this role, you will create and manage content initiatives across multiple channels and platforms to drive engagement, community, sales, retention, lead generation, and pipeline.
This position reports to the Director of Content Marketing.
In this role you will:
- Develop and execute on the content needs within our integrated marketing framework. These include but are not limited to whitepapers, reports, webinars, blog posts, infographics, display ads, videos, and of course, email.
- Analyze content performance and optimize accordingly
- Work with key stakeholders in retention, customer marketing, and demand gen to understand and optimize content strategy according to the overall customer lifecycle
- Craft compelling copy by persona that supports overall Litmus messaging and positioning to drive business goals
- Create content experiences that will delight future customers, customers, and subscribers along their journey
- Lead content projects, including running kickoff meetings, reviewing/editing drafts, collaborating with design, to delivery of final content to design and interactive teams
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for someone passionate about content marketing who loves collaboration and a fast-paced, high-growth work environment. You are an expert in all things related to content marketing, channel optimization, brand consistency, segmentation, analytics and overall measurement.
- Experience creating marketing content at a B2B/SaaS company
- Experience with email marketing and automation
- Expertise in SEO best practices and optimization strategies
- Passion for writing and editing
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Out of this world project management ability
- A love of email marketing
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.