Who is Litmus?
At Litmus we build best-in-class tools and applications to empower marketers, designers, and agencies to achieve high levels of personalization, engagement, and ROI with every email they send. Over 250,000 major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to help them confidently deliver a superior subscriber experience, including 9 of the top 10 eCommerce brands, 8 of the top 10 retailers, 7 of the top 10 tech companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
We also have partnerships with more than 250 industry-leading email service providers and agencies, including Salesforce Marketing Cloud, MailChimp, Campaign Monitor, Experian, IBM Marketing Cloud, HubSpot, and Return Path.
As a key member of the People Operations team, the People Operations Manager focuses efforts in operations, human resources and facilities. S/he plays a vital role in the continuous improvement and management of our facilities globally, as well as the onboarding and ongoing support of all Litmus team members. In addition, the People Operations Manager manages our HRIS.
This role may be a great fit if you have a background in operations, facilities and human resources. You have great attention to detail, are organized and enjoy being the member of the team that is responsible for ensuring everyone is supported. You dive in and are an ambassador and champion of Litmus, its culture, and its team members. You are a stickler for accuracy and design in your spoken and written communications.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Own the management and upkeep of our facilities in Boston, London, and the Bay Area, keeping Litmus an amazing environment to work in
- Partner with our Talent Acquisition team in the onboarding of all new employees, making sure they are set up for success upon joining the team
- Serve as a BambooHR administrator and expert, making sure our employees’ information and requests are up to date. Leverage the platform to support the team’s work in the areas of professional development, performance management and benefits administration
- Manage communications and logistics for team meetings, gatherings and office events in coordination with the administrative assistant
- Maintain an inclusive and consistent level of communication and service to staff, both in-office and remote
- Research and network in order to identify best practices in the areas of operations, benefits, employer programs
- Develop community-focused programs with staff, especially in the realm of community service
This could be a great role for you if you:
- Have worked as a member of a human resources team and have used HR systems
- Are resourceful, self-motivated and able to independently manage shifting workloads in a high-paced and ever changing environment. You know how to prioritize and leverage the tools and technologies available to you in order to complete tasks and achieve deliverables
- Enjoy creating and maintaining comfortable and productive spaces within work environments
- Possess strong analytical skills, with a track record of identifying potential issues proactively and formulating solutions and contingency plans
- Hold an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree
- Have superior verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable with giving and receiving open, constructive feedback in a way that fosters trust and respect
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable growth company, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays and a holiday week break in December
- Remote-first culture. This role is based in our Cambridge office, however, feel free to work from home once or twice a week
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top-of-the-line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome
- It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.