Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
The FP&A Manager would be the dedicated boots on the ground for our business forecasting. They will be charged with looking at our financial information with a critical eye, trying to spot data anomalies, trends, or deviations and then introduce strategies for improvement. The primary role responsibilities will include:
- Lead annual budgeting and quarterly rolling forecast processes
- Own the company’s financial model
- Produce robust quarterly reporting packages to provide leadership with an understanding of not only the results but also the leading indicators of future results
- Build out business intelligence capabilities to amplify core reporting and drive 'Single Source of Truth' across a wide variety of business metrics
- Assume ownership of the Company’s SaaS metric and reporting
- Lead in-depth analysis of key Sales metrics (quota attainment, CAC ratios, discounting analysis, win-rate statistics etc.)
- Guide functional leaders to optimal financial decisions in the context of both the annual and 3-year strategic plan
- Assist in the delivery of ad hoc analysis projects
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- Experience leading the tactical delivery of the planning process as well as the digestion of financial results and the packaging of findings in a clean, executive ready fashion.
- An insightful and analytical approach that can unlock the business to seize opportunities that drive value for the company.
- BA/BS degree in Finance or Accounting or equivalent practical experience, MBA/CMA a plus
- 5+ years of corporate FP&A experience with proven success; preferably in a SaaS company
- Strong understanding of GAAP, three statement financial modeling, and consolidated reporting
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.