Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
We are looking for a seasoned leader with experience managing both Account Management and Customer Success to lead our growing AM/CS teams to develop, grow and nurture our existing Enterprise customers. As the Head of Global Account Management and Customer Success, you will play a key and strategic role in our sales, marketing and customer success initiatives. You will scale a team that delivers a superior customer experience and helps our customers achieve business value and ROI from their investment in Litmus while exceeding sales targets and building a great team culture.
This is a terrific opportunity to accelerate your career with a high growth software company with untapped potential.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Account Managers and Customer Success Managers, holding the team accountable to key performance metrics and delivering against strategic customer related initiatives
- Own, drive and manage the renewals process in collaboration with the account management team, exceeding key customer and revenue retention goals through active account management
- Coach team on our sales methodology, account planning, negotiations and forecasting
- Support direct reports by participating and leading in customer meetings; lead the vision and strategy for the team’s activities, including, identifying and forecasting attrition risk and execution of renewals strategy for key accounts
- Manage multiple priorities and oversee numerous ongoing projects, partnering with marketing, product and other internal teams to improve customer happiness, success and retention
- Work with team to identify areas for process improvement to ensure a seamless onboarding process and to deliver proactive trainings along the customer journey to improve the customer experience
- Support AMs and CSM to better understand customers’ goals and objectives and earn a trusted advisor status with our customers
- Work with Sales Operations to create dashboards and reports for managing the key metrics related to account management and customer success, including revenue retention, upsell success, product and usage adoption, and other metrics related to customer success and happiness
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual renewal and upsell targets and objectives
What are we looking for?
- BS/BA required
- You have 5-10+ years in an account management role leading teams in a high growth B2B SaaS company where your team was responsible for managing customer relationships, renewals and upsells
- You have experience selling into agencies and/or marketing departments of major brands, retailers and technology companies. You have a strong working knowledge of the email creative process and where Litmus fits into the marketing technology stack
- You have experience in the early days of a successful software or SaaS sales organization as it grew
- You are passionate about working with customers to support their daily needs; ideally you have worked in a customer success or support capacity in addition to an account management role managing renewals and upsells
- You work well with others and have a strong emotional IQ. You know how to influence people who do not work for you, and know when to push and not push
- You are an entrepreneur and are excited by the prospect of building and managing a team to hit quarterly and annual targets
- You don’t like to be micro-managed and are self-motivated. We hire smart, driven, and motivated people who can do their job with limited guidance.
- You have demonstrated a track record of success, professionally and personally. You are competitive and are a leader. Having set and met or exceeded goals is required
- You must be customer focused and highly responsive
- You have experience using a CRM system to facilitate pipeline and forecasting
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays
- Remote friendly culture. We're looking for team members that could primarily work from our beautifully designed and well-equipped office on 2nd Ave in San Mateo, CA or in Central Square in Cambridge, MA. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you'll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.