Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
This highly visible and impactful role will work closely with the company's senior business unit leaders to shape the long-term strategy of Litmus. Projects will vary in breadth and depth, involving the initiation, development, and planning of significant business initiatives and actionable execution plans as well as the alignment of these to the overall corporate strategy of the firm. You will work with a variety of cross-functional teams to identify opportunities and directly influence the future of Litmus.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify opportunities, generate ideas, and develop business cases for profitable growth.
- Structure and scale models to support our go-to-market and business planning.
- Perform analysis to inform strategic decision-making, such as cohort modeling, customer segmentation, product usage patterns, funnel visibility, sales compensation design, and unit economics.
- Manage a portfolio of strategic imperatives, some of which may require months of work to bring to a close.
- Structure business problems into meaningful analyses and insights.
- Creatively seek out and combine varied data sources to deliver recommendations.
- Craft and deliver high quality presentations to senior executives.
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
- 2+ years of work experience; Preferably in investment banking, management consulting, or private equity / venture capital.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to structure frameworks and initiate an action plan.
- Proven ability for strategic thinking and proactive problem solving.
- Appetite to learn and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Passion for learning about SaaS business models.
- Familiarity with modern business applications (Salesforce, Pardot, Zuora, Periscope Data).
- Ability to take proper care of sensitive corporate information.
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote-friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you choose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.