Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the business success of our Core platform product offering. The Core offering serves a range of customers from freelancers and small businesses to email marketers in mid-market companies that primarily purchase directly through the Litmus website. You will lead the strategic positioning, go-to-market plans, and customer lifecycle for this offering. This is a highly cross-functional role with key relationships across Growth Marketing, Content Marketing, and Product Management with whom you will work closely to drive adoption of our Core products. You will not only help create great product value, but also communicate that value to our target audiences including prospects, customers, market influencers, and our internal teams. This role can be based in either of our offices in San Mateo, CA or Cambridge, MA.
- Develop strategy and go-to-market plans including market and competitive analysis, customer segmentation, product positioning, value prop and messaging development, key KPIs, and campaign marketing plans.
- Collaborate with Product Management to define the business case for future product development and develop customer insights through research and performance metrics to inform requirements.
- Develop go-to-market launch plans for product releases and work with marketing team members to execute across in-app and website messaging, email programs, web/blog content, events, and other assets as required to spur product awareness, drive conversion, and encourage adoption.
- Work with Growth Marketing to provide product value prop messaging and content to support acquisition and conversion programs.
- Drive the usage of Core products by identifying and promoting high value actions and workflows to customers to increase engagement and retention. Use data-driven insights to drive communications.
- Partner with Product Managers to train and educate our internal customer-facing teams to ensure they’re informed of what we’re releasing and how it will most benefit our customers.
What are we looking for?
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in an online subscription or SaaS business.
- Skilled in defining and communicating compelling value propositions that improves the lives of our users and helps them leverage the power of email to drive success for their business.
- Proven track record of developing and executing multi-channel (email, in-app, social, etc.) go-to-market plans in collaboration with a cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical mindset. Adept at taking data from multiple sources to identify trends and insights that impact the business.
- Impeccable writing skills and uncanny ability to explain technical concepts in a practical and approachable way.
- Obsessive attention to detail paired with a bias to ship and get stuff done.
- Dexterity: ability to change course, learn quickly, and embrace ambiguity
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats, public holidays, and a holiday break in December.
- Remote friendly culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you chose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.