Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
We are seeking a high-integrity accounting professional to join our finance team. The staff accountant will play an active role in bringing new processes and systems online in collaboration with the finance and operating teams. The staff accountant will work on the semi-monthly payroll, commission plans with the month-end close process and will collaborate with team members, other groups within the company, as well as outside customers and consultants.
What would I do at Litmus?
- Prepare journal entries, account reconciliations, and other month-end close activities for both our US and UK entities.
- Prepare US and International Payroll.
- Collaborate with sales to ensure monthly commissions are calculated accurately and expensed in accordance with new ASC 606 requirements.
- Go-to point of contact for our fast-growing sales team for all things commissions and payroll related.
- Assist with annual audit fieldwork by external auditors.
- Perform ad-hoc projects
This could be a great role for you if:
- You have a BS degree in Accounting.
- You have strong knowledge of GAAP, including experience with recurring revenue models
- You have experience using Intacct or a similar ERP system
- You have excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- You have worked and thrived in a technology company, with subscription or SaaS business experience a plus
- You are a problem-solver; you think critically and are able to balance the details while considering the big picture
- You enjoy learning new technologies and see their value for creating efficiencies in the business
- You are collaborative and able to work to deadlines and with a sense of urgency
- You exhibit integrity and sound judgment
- You are a multi-tasker who rolls up your sleeves to help the team succeed
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.