Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
The Director of Enterprise Product Marketing will lead the strategic planning, value proposition and messaging, go-to-market development and execution, sales enablement and customer lifecycle for the Litmus Enterprise offering. This is a highly cross-functional role with key relationships across Demand Generation, Content Marketing, Finance, Product Management and Sales with whom you will work closely to drive adoption of our Enterprise products. You will not only help create great product value, but also communicate that value to our target audiences including prospects, customers, market influencers, and our internal teams. This role can be based in either of our offices in San Mateo, CA or Boston, MA.
- Develop strategy and go-to-market plans including market and competitive analysis, customer segmentation, product positioning, value prop and messaging development, and key KPIs.
- Develop compelling campaigns and ABM programs that successfully engage target accounts and generate pipeline/opportunities for Sales.
- Work directly with the Sales team to develop vertical-specific strategies, events and account-based programs to support target account objectives.
- Collaborate with Product Management to define the business case for future product development and develop customer insights through research and performance metrics to inform requirements.
- Partner with Business Development team on strategic partnership marketing across key Litmus enterprise and email service provider partners.
- Work with marketing team members to execute the GTM across in-app and website messaging, email programs, web/blog content, events, and other assets as required to spur product awareness, drive conversion, and encourage adoption.
- Work with Retention Marketing to drive the usage of products by identifying and promoting high value actions and workflows to customers to increase engagement and retention. Use data-driven insights to drive communications.
- Create sales enablement training and materials for new releases and to ensure the sales team is informed and ready to sell.
What are we looking for?
- 7+ years of product marketing experience in an enterprise SaaS business.
- Successful history in developing and executing demand gen and pipeline-building marketing programs, including email, digital, events and more
- Experience in account-based marketing strategies, tactics, and technologies
- Proven track record of developing and executing multi-channel (email, in-app, social, etc.) go-to-market plans in collaboration with a cross-functional team.
- Strong analytical mindset. Adept at taking data from multiple sources to identify trends and insights that impact the business.
- Impeccable writing skills and uncanny ability to explain technical concepts in a practical and approachable way.
- Obsessive attention to detail paired with a bias to ship and get stuff done.
- Dexterity: ability to change course, learn quickly, and embrace ambiguity
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats, public holidays, and a holiday break in December.
- Remote-friendly culture. We're looking for team members that could primarily work from one of our two beautifully designed and well-equipped US offices in San Mateo, CA or Cambridge, MA. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you'll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.