Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
The Customer Development team at Litmus is charged with scaling our direct sales, account management and customer success functions to support our rapid growth. We are looking for an experienced sales operations professional to join our growing team as we move deeper into the enterprise market. In this role, you will drive the sales operations function at Litmus, including sales forecasting, performance analytics, lead management, sales tools management, opportunity management and compensation plan design. This job is part analyst, part process designer/enforcer, part consultant, and part Salesforce.com czar.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Provide sales and executive management with weekly financial results and forecasts to analyze, adjust and manage the business. Dig into our sales data, interpret it, and share the implications of what you find with the executive and sales leadership team
- Analyze, project and report accurate pipelines and forecast. Help us know where we are and see where we’re going for new sales, upsells and renewals, by providing process, controls, and reports to the sales leadership team
- Drive improvements in internal and customer-facing processes, systems, data reporting, and analysis to help scale Litmus sales for significant growth
- Manage all sales tools to support our growth
- Establish and enforce best practice sales-related process flows and use of Salesforce.com
- Train new team members on the sales process and reinforce key learnings with the broader team
- Design and administer key sales compensation plans
- Be a thought leader and strategic thinker – always looking for ways to improve the reporting data to provide valuable insight into the productivity of the sales organization
- Team with marketing to make sure inbound campaigns are well coordinated and inbound leads followed up on quickly
- Hire and manage a salesforce.com admin
What are we looking for?
- You have a minimum of five years in sales operations/analytics role, ideally with a software company
- You love numbers and are considered a quant jock. You are equally capable in excel, PPT and Salesforce.com
- You know SFDC cold and can recommend best practices and the optimal ways to structure the tool
- You work well with others and have a strong emotional IQ. You know how to influence people who do not work for you, and know when to push and not push
- You are a bit of an entrepreneur and are excited by the prospect of building a “playbook” for this role and organization
- You are equally comfortable working at the high, strategic level as well as digging into the details of opportunities, accounts, renewals and forecasts
- You don’t like to be micro-managed and are self-motivated. We hire smart, driven, and motivated people who can do their job with limited guidance. We work well as a team and communicate often but are moving too fast to micro-manage you
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation - that’s on top of team retreats, public holidays, and a holiday break in December.
- Remote culture. No matter where you are, you'll feel connected to the team. Over half of our employees work remotely. Your work experience is just as exciting, entertaining, and engaging wherever you chose to work from.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.