Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
As the Retention Marketing Manager, you will build, execute and report on marketing programs and experiments for onboarding, engaging, retaining, and upselling Litmus paid customers. Responsibilities also include data analysis to understand customer behaviors overtime to help inform the decisions of future programs and overall strategy. Reporting to the Director of Retention Marketing, this role is for a self-starter who is excited about getting in early and rolling up their sleeves to play a key role in growing retention and engagement marketing and having a real revenue impact at Litmus. The ideal candidate is data driven, challenges the status quo and is always finding ways to optimize and improve performance.
- Build and execute on segmented multi-channel onboarding and engagement programs that drive active use of Litmus products and ultimately retention
- Recommend new initiatives to test, develop test plans, execute on efforts and report on reports
- Understand the needs of our target audience and translate them into marketing programs
- Develop creative copy and content for email and in-product messaging, working with product marketing and corporate marketing to ensure consistent cross-channel retention messages
- Report on campaigns and constantly review metrics to determine what is working and what can be improved
- Align with the growth and analytics teams to execute A/B testing agenda to understand and enhance marketing effectiveness
What are we looking for?
- 3-5 years experience product/engagement/growth marketing in a SaaS or related B2B business.
- You have experience working effectively in an agile, iterative, test-and-learn environment
- Exceptional customer insights and written skills and ability to craft high conversion email and in-product messages
- Strong analytic skills with the ability to understand, articulate and present insights to the team.
- Understands A/B test design and analysis really, really well
- Exceptional project management and organizational skills
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats, public holidays, and a holiday break in December.
- Remote friendly culture. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you'll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.