Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
We are looking for a seasoned leader with experience selling into the Enterprise space to lead our growing Enterprise teams. As the Enterprise sales leader, you will play a key and strategic role in our sales and marketing initiatives overseeing a team of 8-10 AEs based across North America (and eventually worldwide). You should be able to get deep into pipeline and forecast reviews, ride shotgun on sales calls and onsite meetings, mentor and coach your team, and provide tactical sales process direction to your team. You will scale a team that focuses on selling the Litmus Email Creative Platform to the biggest companies and brands in the world while exceeding sales targets and building a great team culture.
This is a terrific opportunity to accelerate your career with a high growth software company with untapped potential.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of Enterprise Account Executives, providing ongoing day-to-day leadership, direction and strategy, holding the team accountable to key performance metrics and delivering against monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Partner with executive leadership to develop and implement the long-term enterprise sales strategy
- Coach team on our sales methodology, account planning, negotiations and forecasting
- Set a strong cadence of monthly and quarterly deals to overachieve on quota
- Conduct weekly forecast and pipeline review meetings
- Support direct reports by participating in and leading customer and prospect meetings; lead the vision and strategy for the team’s activities, including, identifying and forecasting key accounts to target and strategies
- Manage multiple priorities and oversee numerous ongoing projects, partnering with marketing, product and other internal teams to improve sales process, enterprise marketing, enterprise product and demand generation
- Utilize metrics to learn what is working and not working to improve team performance
- Exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets and objectives
What We Are Looking For:
- BS/BA required
- You have 5+ years in a sales leadership role leading teams in a B2B SaaS company where your team was responsible for managing Enterprise net new deals and upsells
- You are an adept recruiter with demonstrated success recruiting, hiring and onboarding successful sales account executives
- You are skilled managing the legal and procurement process in Fortune 1000 companies
- You have experience in the early days of a successful software or SaaS sales organization as it grew
- You work well with others and have a strong emotional IQ. You know how to influence people who do not work for you, and know when to push and not push
- You are an entrepreneur and are excited by the prospect of building and managing a team to hit quarterly and annual targets
- You are self-motivated and. thrive in a results-focused environment. We hire smart, driven, and motivated people who can do their jobs with limited guidance.
- You have demonstrated a track record of success, having set and exceeded goals.
- You are competitive and are a leader
- You must be customer focused and highly responsive
- You have experience using a CRM system to facilitate pipeline and forecasting
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays
- Remote friendly culture. We're looking for team members that could primarily work from our beautifully designed and well-equipped office on 2nd Ave in San Mateo, CA or in Central Square in Cambridge, MA. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you'll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.