Who is Litmus:
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
In this role, you will manage Demand Gen strategy and programs specific to our mid-market sector. You should have expertise in crafting and executing demand gen programs while collaborating closely with product marketing, content, paid media, sales, a team of BDRs, and external vendors.
This is an incredible opportunity to own a segment and use data-focused insights to build programs that work to deliver pipeline to our reps.
- Plan and execute end-to-end demand gen programs through content, webinars, emails, nurture, paid media, partners, etc.
- Develop strategic multi-channel campaigns to drive Mid-Market MQLs and pipeline, understanding what’s working and optimizing for success.
- Handle logistics, coordination, and execution with internal and external stakeholders
- Own campaign strategy and implementation with support from design, content and product marketing teams
- Partner with BDR team to ensure coordinated follow-up and optimization for highest conversion rates
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
We are looking for someone driven by numbers, passionate about great marketing and experienced with B2B SaaS demand gen execution.
- 3-5 years full-time marketing experience
- At least 2 years of demand generation/campaigns experience
- Strong communication skills
- Tactical experience with lead forecasting, reporting and analysis
- Experience with paid media, content syndication, and PPL programs
- Experience working directly with BDR teams to coordinate efforts and drive quality results
Why should I choose Litmus?
- We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, and we've been going strong for ten years.
- Great salary and stock options, comprehensive health care benefits, and a generous retirement plan match.
- 28 days of paid vacation—that’s on top of team retreats and public holidays.
- Remote friendly culture. We're looking for team members that could primarily work from our beautifully designed and well-equipped office in Cambridge, MA. Since many of our teammates are located around the globe, you'll also benefit from the first-class remote experience we've created—giving you the flexibility to work remotely when you need to, along with the tools and resources you need to succeed.
- Family friendly. Flexible schedules along with generous maternity and paternity policies.
- Fantastic professional training to keep your skills sharp.
- The best tools and technology money can buy. Top of the line hardware, software, and whatever else you need to be awesome.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own way. With outstanding profitable growth and the trust of more than 250,000 marketers you know you’re part of a winning team.