Who is Litmus?
Major global brands across every industry and vertical trust Litmus to make email better, including 9 of the top 10 ecommerce brands, 7 of the top 10 technology companies, and 23 of the top 25 US ad agencies.
Backed by $49M from Spectrum Equity, the Litmus email creation, testing, and analytics platform empowers marketers, designers, and agencies to confidently deliver customer experiences that ensure brand alignment and quality, as well as maximize performance and deliverability.
What would I do at Litmus?
As our environment grows, we're looking for a Sr Operations Engineer with extensive experience building and automating cloud and on-premise platforms.
• Be a member of the Site Reliability Engineering team, bringing your expertise to join with theirs
• Work closely with the other engineering teams to build and maintain our platform and tooling
• Write and maintain automation cookbooks, modules, etc to reduce toil and improve consistency and reliability of our cloud and physical platform
• Share your knowledge and expertise across teams
• Participate in the oncall rotation with the rest of the SRE team
What is Litmus looking for in a candidate?
• Experience in production operations work with Windows and Linux platforms
• In-depth experience with building and organizing AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) roles and policies
• Experience integrating heterogeneous environments
• Natural troubleshooting skills: comfortable investigating any problem, while still knowing when to ask for help
• Familiarity with DevOps theory and practice
• Experience running a production environment on a public cloud, preferably AWS
• Familiarity with Containers and FAAS (Lambda, Docker, etc)
• Familiarity with systems automation tools like Terraform, Chef and/or Puppet.
• Comfortable writing and maintaining code, experience with .NET, C#, Ruby or Go is a plus
• Some experience with VMWare is preferred
• Experience with Kibana and Grafana is also a plus
Why should I choose Litmus?
We offer everything you'd expect from a financially successful and profitable startup, except we've been going strong for ten years.
It’s the company you keep. The people at Litmus are truly amazing, each in their own very individual way. What’s more, at Litmus we’re free to care more for our customers and our employees than most other companies can. Yet, we’re driven. With over 250,000 marketers trusting Litmus and outstanding profitable growth, you know you’re part of a winning team.